QI (Quality Improvement) Network
The QI Network brings together people who are working in, and have expertise of, the quality field. It focuses on timely issues and allows delegates to share best practice, ensuring the best standards of quality through every point in the patient care pathway. The network will help to understand and improve capacity and capability in the East Midlands.
Who is it for?
Individuals working in or interested in the field of quality improvement.
How often does the QI Network meet?
There are two facilitated sessions per year, each event looks at a specific quality-related topic.
Next QI Network event
The next network event is 8th November, 2018 at Trent Vineyard in Nottingham and will cover:
- The State of Care report issued by the CQC
- Organisational development and its link with Quality Improvement
- Involving patients in Quality Improvement projects
- The Q Community (Health Foundation)
- Building capacity and capability for QI in the East Midlands
- A showcase of QI projects from around the region
For any queries please email email@example.com
This work is funded by membership fees and Health Education England. There are no charges or additional costs to East Midlands organisations.
Quality Improvement Online Course
NHS England's Sustainable Improvement Team, the University of Jönköping and Qulturum have created a new innovative course for those involved in health and care who are committed to quality improvement.
The course is Free and delivered entirely online via videos, articles and exercises and allows you to connect with other participants who are also interested in improving health and care.
The course will help you to gain an understanding of the following:
- The fundamentals of quality improvement
- Using the model for improvement
- Measuring for improvement
- Sustaining and spreading improvement
For more information and to sign up to the course please click here.