Complete Leadership Series: Creative Thinking and Innovation
Thursday, 12th July, 2018 9:00am to 5:00pmSign up for event
About the Workshop
This workshop will be designed to equip participants with tools and techniques to enable them to think differently in order to encourage innovation and creativity in the workplace. The day will be full of practical guidance to help participants flex their thinking approach to aid the generation of new and creative ideas that will drive better quality, efficiency and service improvement.
- Examination of the difference between creativity, innovation, improvement and how the fit together
- Tools and techniques to encourage creative thinking and innovation
- Barrier to implementing new ideas and spreading good practice in the NHS
- How we can train ourselves to be more creative
- Creativity, innovation and improvement – the impact on the patient experience
Who Should Attend?
This conference is aimed at all leaders across EMLA’s membership organisations at band 6 and above. If you are unsure if your organisation has membership, please check here.
To fully subscribed member organisations, costs are included in your subscription and no fee is applicable.
How to Book
To book your place, simply follow the purple 'sign up for event' link at the top of this page and register your details. You will be sent a confirmation of your place within one working week. Please note, delegates can choose up to 4 workshops from the Complete Leadership Series to attend. Places will be offered on a first come, first serve basis, according to eligibility.
Should you have any questions, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com.
*Timings subject to change.