Relationships and Connectivity for Joined Up Care Derbyshire
Thursday, 3rd May, 2018 9:30am to 4:30pmSign up for event
About the Workshop
This participative workshop explores the nature of the relationships we form, what works for us and for them, what we do/do not do that causes relationships to flourish or not. We look at the style choices that we make, how these affect the trust that we build and how this influences our intended outcomes. We also explore engagement, a critical impact of our efforts and what will truly inspire others to 'play their part' in our shared endeavours. Participants leave with insight, tools and confidence to make changes.
- Understand communication style preferences
- Practise increasing range and flexibility
- Creative a dynamic 'map' of connections and key relationships
- Diagnose what trust takes, using tools to create/rebuild
- Apply insights, tools and techniques to improve live relationships
- Reframe how we see 'conflict' and seize opportunities for innovative results
- Tools to build engagement and harness resistance
- Build commitment and support for application beyond today
Who is it for?
This workshop is specifically for those from Joined Up Care Derbyshire.
For enquiries, please contact Kate Horton at firstname.lastname@example.org.