Joined Up Care Derbyshire Leadership Conference
Tuesday, 17th April, 2018 10:00am to 4:00pm
The East Midlands Leadership Academy is working in partnership with the Joined Up Derbyshire OD Group to provide support to the STP and are pleased to announce the date of the first Joined Up Care Derbyshire Leadership Conference.
We are delighted to confirm that Myron Rogers will be speaking on the day. Myron has a broad range of experience in leading large, whole-systems transformations. He is known as a pioneer in the application of systems theory to the practical needs of today’s complex issues and organisations, and his work has influenced people around the world who are taking more holistic, systemic approaches to complex dilemmas, and who are working to engage the intelligence of the whole system in changing itself.
- To bring Joined Up Care to life for leaders across Derbyshire, communicate the vision and inspire energy for change
- To explore the conditions required for effective system working in Derbyshire, including an exploration of perceived barriers already in place
- To communicate the Joined Up Care Derbyshire vision
- To present areas of best practice and positive system working
- To explore effective partnership working with social care and local government
- To examine the effect regulation has on effective system working and discuss what is required to enable success
- To provide participants with the opportunity to hear from and question key leaders from within Joined Up Care Derbyshire
Who is it for?
The event is open to all leaders working within the Derbyshire health and care system who want to further their knowledge and understanding of the Joined Up Care Derbyshire vision and what this means for the future.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided on the day.
Please register your interest using the Sign up for Event button above.
Our full cancellation terms and conditions have been outlined in our policy.
For further information please email EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk or call 0115 748 4277 and ask to speak to the Transformation Project Manager.