Great Talent Conversations: For Line Managers
Friday, 21st July, 2017 9:00am to 5:00pm
New dates to be released soon!
A highly practical one-day workshop that equips line managers with the skills, tools, confidence and understanding to have great talent conversations ensuring that individuals feel listened to, valued and understood.
Central to the workshop will be the NHS Leadership Academy's newly developed Maximising Potential Conversation Tool, which is robust and easy to understand and navigate. Through use of this tool the workshop participants will:
- Have effective 'talent potential' conversations which will benefit their team, organisation and system cultures
- Understand how to use a range of talent, coaching, mentoring approaches ensuring that both parties feel listened to, understood and valued
- Understand how to utilise a basic talent management process
- Understand how to address negative and difficult conversations in a confident and positive way, building trust
- Know where to find additional talent management resources
All line managers from EMLA’s membership organisations across the East Midlands.
Please note, spaces on this workshop are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.