EMCC Practitioner Level Diploma in Coach Mentoring - Cohort 6
Wednesday, 10th January, 2018 9:00am to 5:00pm
Application window closed
Visit http://www.leadershipeastmidlands.nhs.uk/our-programmes/coaching-diploma for details on future/upcoming cohorts.
The EMCC Practitioner Level Diploma in Coach Mentoring is the East Midlands Leadership Academy’s programme to qualify new coaches. This programme is accredited by the European Mentoring & Coaching Council (EMCC).
This programme will:
- Develop a cohort of coaches with the academic knowledge necessary to underpin their practice
- Enable delegates to continue their learning independently after the completion of the programme
- Enhance the confidence and experience of participants to enable them to be effective coaches
The NHS is a complex organisation. It has undergone significant re-structure and reform and will continue to do so to address future challenges. Both individual leaders and, increasingly, leadership teams are being challenged to perform in a complex and changing environment.
The role of coaching and individual coaches is increasingly featuring more prominently within NHS organisations as an approach to enable organisations and their people to become more resilient, connected to the wider system and ‘change ready’.
For information on what the programme includes and the duration please refer to the attached guidance document.
The Programme Includes:
- 4 x 1.5 hour skills development webinars
- 5 hours of one-to-one coaching plus 4 hours of feedback from a coach-mentor-supervisor
- 2 x 1.5 hour group telephone coaching session
- 2 x Practical skills workshops
- Practice coaching sessions each month with four volunteer coachees
- Take part in a range of activities to raise awareness and build knowledge including reading books, action learning sets, streamed online content (up to 160 hrs) and self-assessments.
For information on the programme timetime and duration, please refer to the attached guidance document.
Who is the EMCC practitioner level diploma in coaching mentoring for?
The EMCC Practitioner Level Diploma in Coach Mentoring is for anyone who wants to become a qualified Coach and who has strong support from their line manager and their organisation. You will have the ability to build rapport with a range of people at different levels in organisations as well as opportunities to coach within your current role.
You will also need to be able and willing to coach other NHS staff across the East Midlands, to contribute to regular supervision sessions and to be coached – to go through your own ‘coaching journey’.
How to apply:
Application window closed.
If you have any queries, please contact Pam Smith-Falls, Programme Lead, or Nicci Jamson, Programme Coordinator, on 0115 748 4277 or firstname.lastname@example.org