Relationships & Connectivity Workshop
About the workshop
This practical one day workshop will:
- Develop your skills and behavioural competencies
- Enable you to build trusting relationships and connect outside your own area of work
- Help you to creating connections with patient and public users.
- Focus on recognising and accepting difference
- Look at ways to improve your connections across the system
- Help you to influence and negotiate beyond your authority
- Better equip you to manage fear of conflict
Who should attend?
The workshop is designed for leaders who would like to develop their relationship and connectivity skills.
Trent Vineyard, Nottingham
More dates to follow.
To fully subscribed member organisations, costs are included in your subscription and no fee is applicable. If you are unsure if your organisation has membership, please see our eligibility page of the website http://www.leadershipeastmidlands.nhs.uk/eligibility.
Our full cancellation terms and conditions have been outlined in our policy here http://www.leadershipeastmidlands.nhs.uk/cancellation-policy
For any enquiries about the day please email EastMidlands.LeadershipAcademy@nottshc.nhs.uk or call 0115 748 4277 and ask to speak to the programme lead.